Email Marketing Project /Support Manager (Full or Part Time)
We are an online marketing agency specializing in Email and Search marketing. We are looking for the right person to lead our email marketing support desk. Our company is based in Huntington, NY, but our employees work mostly virtually. Our clients span all industries and size. From the very sophisticated fortune 500 ecommerce company to a one person shop. Some clients do everything on their own and others rely on our project managers to do everything from design, content, deployment, tracking and analysis of email campaigns. We have a great email platform, a very experienced email marketing team run by two senior partners. We have been in business for 14 years and we are stable and growing.
The Right Stuff:
The right candidate must have an extensive experience with email marking which includes:
- Customer service and helpdesk experience
- Ability to understand, solve technical email marketing issues; open and close tickets
- Coding, customizing, deploying and optimizing complex email campaigns
- Ability to articulate best practices and innovative ideas as they relate to rendering, deliverability, coding, etc.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance and deliverability elements
- A passion to keep up with new technical features in our platform and best practices in the email marketing world.
- Training clients on how to use our email platform; welcome and setup up self-serve clients
- Updating a knowledge center up-to-date and contributing to blog
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both with the team and customers
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work on multiple issues with general direction and minimal guidance
- Very, very reachable via phone, email, IM, etc… during business hours. The team communicates all around the clock when needed.
- Can do attitude
Technical Took Kit:
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various email platforms
- Fluency in HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues
- Clear understanding of data and deliverability issues
Tools we use:
- Full featured propriety email platform geared for e-commerce and integration with Salesforce, MS dynamics and Magento
- MS Office 365
- Zendesk – support desk software
- Litmus for testing
- Knowledge of Magento, Salesforce and MS Dynamics a plus
Why work for us:
- We are very flexible and friendly. You can work from anywhere, though we prefer the New York area so we can meet in person when needed.
- We are a group of mature, professional and highly experienced marketers laced with deep business knowledge.
- We work efficiently with minimum politics and bureaucracy. We get it done.
- We offer a huge opportunity to learn, grow and take a leadership/key position in the company
- We offer a competitive salary and 401K benefits for full-time employees.
Click here to find out more…