Our growing agency is seeking Facebook Advertising specialist to join our digital marketing team. This is a remote / work-from-home job starting on a freelance basis and potentially growing into part-time or full-time employment.
• The Facebook Advertising Specialist will have primary responsibility to manage, optimize, and grow client accounts using Facebook and Instagram.
• This is a client-facing role – candidate should have strong experience speaking directly with clients, preparing client-facing deliverables including PowerPoint presentations and monthly performance reports.
• This role requires significant past experience managing Facebook ads accounts in the $20k+/month spending range and above.
• Candidates should have strong knowledge and experience with all aspects of the Facebook ads platform including audience building and testing, creative strategy and optimization, pixel setup and testing, and more.
• Candidates should be active in learning new Facebook features and staying informed on industry trends and best practices.
• This is not a role for a digital marketing generalist or “organic” social media manager – applicants should specifically be professional FB/IG ads managers.
OpenMoves is made up of a team of online marketing experts focused on helping our clients grow their online sales and engagement. We work with local and national firms focused on lead generation, eCommerce, and not-for profits.
We have been helping local and national companies in numerous industries increase their online presence and sales for over 17 years. Our digital expertise in Search, PPC, Marketing Automation, and Social Media coupled with your industry
Any qualified non-profit organization can receive our services at reduced prices and benefit from our SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media strategies and services. Learn how our digital marketing services can help your organization raise more donations and awareness for your cause
When it comes to your career, choosing what you do and who you do it with is a big deal. As a (prospective) employer, it’s important that we share our perspective, values, and the type of environment we’re committed to fostering.