We are looking for a talented graphic designer to work with OpenMoves’ creative team and our performance marketers. We’re looking for a freelancer who has the flexibility to work a minimum of 40 hours per month but can also put in more time if needed.
You’ll be responsible for creating impactful digital marketing assets for our clients and for OpenMoves.
*Applicants should only apply if they have a portfolio link that showcases the skill sets below...
• Paid social and banner ad design and campaigns
• Motion graphics for social media advertising
• Landing page designs (for lead generation)
• Email template design
• Marketing strategy, art direction and working with clients
• Basic video editing
• Some copywriting
• At least 3 years experience working within an agency or similar.
• A creative and very professional portfolio with clear examples of visually stunning marketing projects (social media, advertising, email, landing pages, etc.).
• Strong design sensibilities with typography, layout, color, photography and video
• Strong skills in Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and After Effects
• A strong command of English, both written and verbal.
• Available during US time zones
• Interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Passion for your work and motivated to go above and beyond what is expected of you
• The discipline to work independently and remotely (no commute!).
• Be adaptable and collaborative.
• Excited by a fast-paced work environment.
OpenMoves is made up of a team of online marketing experts focused on helping our clients grow their online sales and engagement. We work with local and national firms focused on lead generation, eCommerce, and not-for profits.
We have been helping local and national companies in numerous industries increase their online presence and sales for over 17 years. Our digital expertise in Search, PPC, Marketing Automation, and Social Media coupled with your industry
Any qualified non-profit organization can receive our services at reduced prices and benefit from our SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media strategies and services. Learn how our digital marketing services can help your organization raise more donations and awareness for your cause
When it comes to your career, choosing what you do and who you do it with is a big deal. As a (prospective) employer, it’s important that we share our perspective, values, and the type of environment we’re committed to fostering.