OpenMoves is a fully remote performance marketing agency specializing in PPC, SEO, and email marketing. OpenMoves serves clients across verticals including D2C ecommerce, B2B lead generation, and more, and manages PPC across platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and others. We are looking to bring on a Senior SEM Manager to support the growth of our Search and Display ads business. The Senior SEM Manager is a role that includes both hands-on Google Ads media buying and campaign management, as well as team leadership and project management and client-facing responsibilities. This is a senior role for a veteran PPC expert with proven multi-functional expertise to support growth in a fast-moving agency.
• Take on some Google Ads accounts for day-to-day management
• Lead more junior employees, as direct reports
• Lead projects across channels and goals
• Lead client presentations and deliverables
• Understand data, tracking, and goals and drive measurement strategy and results
• Take strategy leadership on overall marketing / business planning in context of PPC
• Reports to: VP, PPC
• 10+ years of experience in Google Ads / SEM management
• Some experience leading teams and managing people
• Excellent data analysis skills, including Excel, Google Analytics, and more
• Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
• Proven ability to satisfy demanding, high-stakes PPC efforts and hit goals
• Experience in FB Ads, other PPC platforms nice to have
• Experience with CRM software, HubSpot, and others nice to have
OpenMoves is made up of a team of online marketing experts focused on helping our clients grow their online sales and engagement. We work with local and national firms focused on lead generation, eCommerce, and not-for profits.
We have been helping local and national companies in numerous industries increase their online presence and sales for over 17 years. Our digital expertise in Search, PPC, Marketing Automation, and Social Media coupled with your industry
Any qualified non-profit organization can receive our services at reduced prices and benefit from our SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media strategies and services. Learn how our digital marketing services can help your organization raise more donations and awareness for your cause
When it comes to your career, choosing what you do and who you do it with is a big deal. As a (prospective) employer, it’s important that we share our perspective, values, and the type of environment we’re committed to fostering.