OpenMoves is looking for an experienced and talented email marketing specialist to join our performance marketing team. The Email Marketing Specialist has a solid foundation in email marketing, marketing automation and is very familiar with a variety of email and marketing automation platforms. You will be responsible for deploying daily emails, conceptualizing and setting up drip campaigns, managing A/B tests on a regular basis and working with and supporting a portfolio of clients. You are driven by results, have a deep understanding of email analytics and passionate about optimizing your campaigns for greater success. This role requires an independent self-starter who can work remotely with a team and help us grow by providing positive marketing outcomes and trusting relationships with our clients.
• Conceptualize and develop email campaigns based on client goals, audience, branding etc.
• Develop and implement daily, weekly and automated email campaigns
• Develop and provide weekly or monthly reporting, and analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
• Work with client and copywriters and designers to develop email calendars and schedules
• Setup A/B and multi-variate tests to improve performance and optimize results
• Ability to understand, solve technical email marketing issues
• Coding, customizing, deploying and optimizing email campaigns
• Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure marketing automation programs and campaigns follow best practices for deliverability and performance
• A passion to keep up with best practices in the email marketing world.
• The Email Marketing Specialist will have a range of both technical and creative skills. A strong understanding of web analytics and performance optimization strategies is essential.
• Three to five years of relevant digital marketing / web content marketing experience with a particular emphasis in email marketing
• Experience with B2B lead generation and B2C ecommerce clients
• Experience with email and marketing platforms such as Klavio, Dotdigital, Marketo or similar
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Intermediate copy writing skills
• Intermediate graphic design skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a fast-paced, changing environment
• Confidence in project management and presentation skills
• Team player, with enthusiastic attitude to exceed client expectations
OpenMoves is made up of a team of online marketing experts focused on helping our clients grow their online sales and engagement. We work with local and national firms focused on lead generation, eCommerce, and not-for profits.
We have been helping local and national companies in numerous industries increase their online presence and sales for over 17 years. Our digital expertise in Search, PPC, Marketing Automation, and Social Media coupled with your industry
Any qualified non-profit organization can receive our services at reduced prices and benefit from our SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media strategies and services. Learn how our digital marketing services can help your organization raise more donations and awareness for your cause
When it comes to your career, choosing what you do and who you do it with is a big deal. As a (prospective) employer, it’s important that we share our perspective, values, and the type of environment we’re committed to fostering.